Certain foods can actually work to increase your body’s whole body and mind reproductive health. A proactive fertility diet will help to support and boost your fertility. The way you nourish your body matters when you’re trying to conceive. Lifestyle, stress, and especially food all play a significant and unison role when it comes to your chances of getting pregnant.
Nourish Your Body With Fertility Foods
A diet that supports fertility includes whole – not – processed foods.
- Lean meat or plant-based protein balance
- Healthy fats
To boost your gut microbe, regulate your hormones, and lower your stress – all three of these food categories will prepare your body for a healthy and successful pregnancy.
Foods for Reproductive Health
There are many foods that can help lower your stress hormones and increase blood flow to the uterus. For instance, salmon and walnuts reduce surges of stress hormones. Beetroot is rich in resveratrol and nitrates that improve blood flow to the uterus and increase embryo implantation success.
Many – 18 – easy GO-TO foods that increase fertility and the chances of getting pregnant.
- Dark Leafy Greens
- Sweet Potatoes
- Greek Yogurt
- Bee Pollen
- Codliver Oil
- Sunflower Seeds
Nutrition and whole-body health go hand-in-hand with optimal fertility health. A healthy daily routine will increase your chances of conceiving and help to support a successful pregnancy.
- Stop smoking because women who inhale nicotine are more likely to be infertile
- Recent research suggest vaping harms the lungs and heart
- Vaping artificial flavors have a toxic effect on reproductive cells
- Eliminate unhealthy foods in your diet by avoiding processed and fast foods
- If you are overweight – BMI of 25+ – losing weight will help to increase your fertility
- Get plenty of sleep to avoid irregular menstrual cycles
- A lack of sleep leads to weight gain
- Weight gain leads to ovulation problems
- You should get at least 8 hours of sleep to increase your fertility
Fertility Diet Expertise
Yes – a healthy fertility diet really does work. The best fertility diet will promote whole body health and give you the best chance of a successful pregnancy. Read Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs’ opinion about the best fertility diet as quoted in Livestrong.com. Book your Telemedicine Consultation via Zoom with Dr. Jacobs – or – call 888.325.7389.