Only a customized IVF protocol will provide you with the most successful and cost-effective treatment. A customized IVF protocol will increase your chances of pregnancy while reducing your financial cost and stress. The Infertility Doctor specializes in designing customized IVF treatment plans to give his patients the best chance of conceiving a baby.
Customized IVF Treatment
As an awarded Compassionate Doctor, Dr. Laurence Jacobs has achieved over 38 years of pregnancy success by designing customized IVF protocols based on each patient’s personal and medical needs. Customized IVF care begins with an accurate diagnosis of the root cause of your infertility.
Understanding why you can’t get pregnant is the only way to effectively treat the problem. Knowing the cause of your infertility will also help you cope better with the realization that you are going to have to take on the financial cost and physical demands of IVF treatment.
A customized approach to IVF will:
- Reduce patient’s physical stress
- Reduce patient’s emotional stress
- Reduce patient’s financial stress
- Offer the highest chances of pregnancy
- Produce the best overall patient trust
- Produce the best overall patient satisfaction
Recommended Diagnostic Testing
Every patient undergoes a thorough fertility assessment and recommended diagnostic testing before a customized IVF treatment plan is designed and implemented. The protocol of a fertility assessment begins with the compilation of a thorough medical history from every patient – male and female.
Critical inquiry will entail:
- Age and overall health – including weight and lifestyle
- History of fertility treatments
- Irregular or absent menstrual periods
- Miscarriage history
- History of tubal disease, pelvic infection, including SDTs
- Endometriosis history
- Female-factor diagnostic testing
- Male-factor testing – semen analysis
Once the problem is identified, Dr. Laurence Jacobs will recommend a customized IVF plan for your specific medical needs.
Choosing a Customized IVF Protocol
Every patient works in tandem with Dr. Jacobs and his fertility team to select the IVF protocol best suited to increase their chances of a pregnancy. The treatment plan selection is based upon the patient’s specific diagnosis of infertility.
A fresh IVF cycle typically involves:
- Preparation Cycle
- Ovarian Stimulation
- Egg Retrieval Surgery
- Recommended Ancillary Procedures – such as ICSI, Genetic Testing, and Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Culture Monitoring In Vitro
- Embryo Transfer
- Embryo Cryopreservation (elective)
Customized IVF Expertise
It is important to work with a fertility doctor having the expertise to design your customized IVF treatment protocol. Fertility Centers of Illinois has 10 fertility clinic locations and 2 IVF centers located in the Chicagoland area. After you consult with Dr. Jacobs, you can choose from all convenient locations to pursue your customized treatment plan.
Click the icon below to schedule your consultation with Dr. Laurence Jacobs – or – call 888.325.7389.