The Infertility Doctor performs cutting-edge test to help him predict the quantity of eggs in a woman’s ovarian reserve. The quality of a woman’s eggs usually goes hand-in-hand with the number of her remaining eggs.
Ovarian Reserve Screening Tests
These screening tests and evaluations will identify a woman’s egg supply.
- Estradiol (E2)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH or d-3) – also okay to check d-4
- Antral Follicle Count (AFC) performed via Ultrasound
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
- Natural Aging
- Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
The Infertility Doctor’s Webinar About Female Infertility
Click on the link below to watch Dr. Laurence Jacobs' Webinar covering the top 5 female infertility factors.
- Female Age and Ovarian Reserve (egg supply)
- Ovulation Disorder (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome - PCOS)
- Ovulation Disorders (Hypothalamic - Pituitary - Thyroid - Adrenal)
- Tubal and Pelvic Factors
- Lifestyle Factors (Weight - Nutrition - Smoking - Exercise)
The Infertility Doctor
Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs is the Senior Partner of Fertility Centers of Illinois, an internationally renowned fertility clinic having 10 clinic locations and 2 IVF clinics located throughout Chicagoland. After you consult with Dr. Jacobs at either his Hoffman Estates IL – or – Buffalo Grove IL locations, you can choose from all 10 clinics to pursue your customized fertility treatment plan. Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Jacobs by clicking the icon below – or – calling 888.325.7389.