Fertility testing and treatment is in full swing at the Hoffman Estates IL office of Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs. To protect against COVID-19 infection, our fertility treatment will require additional safety protocols. Our fertility services will be more – not – less patient-friendly. Dr. Jacobs and his loyal staff have the welfare of patients – and successful pregnancy results – in the foremost of their minds. To make fertility treatment safe in the wake of COVID-19, we have introduced many infection risk management measures.
Encouraging Fertility Treatment Amid COVID-19
At his beautiful Hoffman Estates IL location, Dr. Jacobs and his staff are incredibly excited to resume a vast array of cutting-edge fertility treatments for all patients.
- Diagnostic Testing and Corrective Treatments
- Non-invasive IUI – Intrauterine Insemination – artificial insemination
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization – including using donor eggs
- Genetic Testing and Gender Selection in conjunction with IVF
- Egg Donor & Gestational Carrier IVF cycles
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) procedures
- Cryopreservation – Oocyte (egg), Embryo, Sperm
Patient Safety Precautions
For patient wellbeing, some with an underlying medical condition making them a high risk for severe illness from COVID-19 may not be allowed to pursue treatment at this time.
Pursuit of Treatment Amid COVID-19
- Schedule a patient telemedicine consultation via Zoom with Dr. Jacobs
- Begin your insurance claim process to expedite approval and payment for treatment
- Check out and apply for internet-friendly financing options to make sure resources are available for payment prior to treatment
- Communicating with us through your Patient Portal is most effective
- Expect staggering of patient appointments for in-office visits
- Expect COVID-19 consent testing with a throat swab
- Sperm specimens will be collected at your home – no on-site collection
- Masks will be required to be worn by patients in-office
- No visitors or partners will be allowed in-office to accompany patients for testing, ultrasound, or any medical procedure
- Patients testing positive for COVID-19 will have their treatment paused
Compassionate Fertility Doctor Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Dr. Laurence Jacobs has been compassionately dedicated to providing expertise in fertility treatment and pregnancy success for over 40 years in the Chicagoland area. Click Here to schedule your patient Telemedicine Consultation via Zoom with Dr. Jacobs – or – call 888.325.7389.