Tailored IVF is a treatment plan specifically designed for your individual medical and financial needs. Bottom Line: Only a tailored IVF treatment plan will deliver cost-effective fertility treatment. Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs has over 40 years of successfully tailoring IVF protocols based on each patient’s individual infertility diagnosis and personal financial needs.
Tailored IVF Treatment
Every successful IVF treatment plan begins with an accurate diagnosis of the root cause of your infertility. Understanding why you unable to get pregnant is the only way to effectively treat your infertility. Based on an accurate diagnosis, a tailored IVF treatment plan increases your chances of a successful pregnancy and healthy birth, while reducing financial stress.
Accurate Diagnostic Testing
Every patient undergoes a complete fertility assessment and accurate diagnostic testing before a tailored IVF treatment plan is designed and implemented. The assessment and testing process begins with the compilation of a thorough medical history from every patient – male and female.
Critical inquiry will entail:
- Age and overall health – including weight and lifestyle
- History of fertility treatments
- Irregular or absent menstrual periods
- Miscarriage history
- History of tubal disease, pelvic infection, including SDTs
- Endometriosis history
- Female-factor diagnostic testing
- Male-factor testing – semen analysis
Once the problem is identified, Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs will recommend a tailored IVF treatment plan for your specific medical needs.
Benefits of a Tailored Approach
- Reduced patient physical stress
- Reduced patient emotional stress
- Reduced patient financial stress
- Offers the highest chances of pregnancy
- Produces the best overall patient trust
- Produces the best overall patient satisfaction
Tailored IVF Treatment Protocol
A fresh IVF cycle typically involves:
- Preparation Cycle
- Ovarian Stimulation
- Egg Retrieval Surgery
- Recommended Ancillary Procedures – such as ICSI, Genetic Testing, and Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Culture Monitoring In Vitro
- Embryo Transfer
- Embryo Cryopreservation (elective)
Tailored IVF Expertise
At his beautiful Hoffman Estates IL location, Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs offers a vast array of advanced fertility diagnostic testing and customized IVF treatment protocols for every patient.
- Diagnostic Testing and Corrective Treatments
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization – including using donor eggs
- Genetic Testing and Gender Selection in conjunction with IVF
- Egg Donor & Gestational Carrier IVF cycles
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) procedures
- Cryopreservation – Oocyte (egg), Embryo, Sperm
Click here to schedule your New Patient Telemedicine Consultation via Zoom with Dr. Jacobs – or call 888.325.7389.