If you’ve made the decision to have a baby this year – remember – getting pregnant naturally can take time. Women age 30 have only a 20 percent chance of getting pregnant every month. By age 40, a woman’s odds of conceiving drops to five percent in a given month. To get pregnant quickly, you should seek counsel with a fertility specialist.
Female Fertility Checkup
If you’re a woman wondering why she can’t get pregnant, you discover the cause of your infertility. Get proactive and become well-educated about the causes of infertility. Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs is here to counsel you on the bottom-line facts causing your infertility. The Infertility Doctor will help you conceive a baby.
Causes of Infertility
Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive a baby after one year of regular, unprotected sex. Six months for women 35 and older. There are many common causes of infertility that go ignored – especially lifestyle factors. Here’s what you can do about them.
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Fibroids
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes – a due to an untreated pelvic inflammation or SDT
- Hypothyroidism – a hormonal disorder
- Menopause –before age 40
- Radiation therapy or chemotherapy for cancer treatment
- Being Obese
- Being extremely Underweight
- Excessive Exercise
State-of-the-Art Fertility Treatment
At his beautiful Hoffman Estates IL location, Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs offers a vast array of cutting-edge fertility diagnostic testing and treatment protocols for each individual patient.
- Diagnostic Testing and Corrective Treatments
- Non-invasive IUI – Intrauterine Insemination – artificial insemination
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization – including using donor eggs
- Genetic Testing and Gender Selection in conjunction with IVF
- Egg Donor & Gestational Carrier IVF cycles
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) procedures
- Cryopreservation – Oocyte (egg), Embryo, Sperm
Female Fertility Expertise
At his beautiful Hoffman Estates IL location, Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs offers customized fertility treatment protocols for every patient’s age and medical needs. Click here to schedule your New Patient Telemedicine Consultation via Zoom with Dr. Jacobs - or call 888.325.7389.